Tuesday, December 2, 2008

melting snowman

melting snowman
Originally uploaded by chiccookiekits
aaaaahhhh he's melting!!! no no come back Frosty...I love your cuteness!


Kim said...

Absolutely adorable. His buttons and head are marzipan?

Jennifer said...

i totally heart this! how sweet is his little face? I have had so much fun looking through all of your posts/images i feel so inspired to create something amazing for my son's 2nd grade holiday party, thank you! have a great day!

Silly Bee's Chickadee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Silly Bee's Chickadee said...

I lurve him! This is as close as I'll get to snow in Houston! Although, there have been some reported flakes around town today!

fargopatt said...

I´ve just discover this blog.... i love it!!
i wish one day i do things as lovely and great as you do!!
great job...!!